September 21, 2009

9-17-09


I have been continuing dance practices this week. It has proven to be challenging, but it is loads of fun and I feel that I am improving. I started something new this week...TAP DANCING...I have never done it before, but it is so much fun. Since I am older, I have to start in an older and more advanced class, so I have a lot to catch up on.


The annual show, Nutcracker, has been a blast preparing for. Each class we have is like an audition for a part in it. I have been stretching and conditioning all summer to make a good impression. I have performed in this before, but only as an extra. This year, since I made the company, I will have a minimum of three parts and they will be bigger and better. I don't know what parts they will end of giving me, but it's just fun being in it, no matter the part.

No comments:

Post a Comment